My experience in English 8... The last "Thoughts"


My experience in English 8 was very good because all classes were in computers or rather on the blog and this makes it easier when doing homework, but sometimes it was boring being all the time at the computer. Although many times our teacher Doris Molero to teach a range for things like music videos, talk about an important issue today or anything of what she found interesting as his play in second life! This type of actions that facilitate or encourage better classes and more dynamic.

On the other hand, thanks to this kind of English 8: writing and editing, I learned many things as the most important is how to write or compose a paragraph which in English, even in Spanish it costs me, as my kind of writing is more open ("write things as I think) and this class taught me about how to write or how to structure the paragraphs.
Well finally able to say that my experience in English was very rewarding and I learned many things were unknown to me, without mentioning that I also met many people.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario